Interested in domain name registration? Looking for a place to register a new domain name for your website or blog? Look no further and check the 5 best domain name registrars!
So, you are interested in building a new website or blog? That’s great! As you probably know, the first thing you need to do is buy a domain name! A domain name is the thing that turns your IP address into a user-friendly content.
When choosing a domain name for your new website or blog, you need to make sure the name is related to your business, brand, the products or services you are selling online and that it is short, memorable, unique, and catchy. Choosing the right domain name is not the only important thing when it comes to domain name registration. When purchasing a domain, you need to make sure the domain is reliable and reputable.
In this article, we are going to present you the best 5 domain name registrars you can use:
- Namecheap – The domain name registration is pretty economical and their reputation is based on value-added packages and impeccable customer service. You will get free email, solid customer service, URL forwarding, free domain transfers, free and customizable domain parking, dynamic DNS services, and much more.
- 1&1 – If you choose this popular domain name registrars you will get an email account with 2GB of storage and a private domain registration (free of charge) to protect your personal information.
- GoDaddy – One of the most popular domain name registrars in the market. GoDaddy domain name registration includes a free mini-hosting plan, a five-page web, blogging tools, photo album, and an email account with 1GB of storage.
- Name – The reason why this domain name registrar is so popular is because it goes beyond simple domain name searches. This registrar offers alternative suggestions such as domains that are currently on an auction.
- Gandi – Every domain name registration offers one free DotClear2 blog, SiteMaker pages, 1-year SSL certificate free of charge, private domain registration, and a personal email. Besides these, this domain name registrar also offers a user-friendly and easy-to-use dashboard with search options and tag-based organization.
Now that you are familiar with the best domain name registrars, you can check their official websites, see the prices, check the features they offer, and decide which one suits you the most.
Domain name registrars join domain name market – Customers who want to use Vietnamese domain names can register… https://t.co/cgkeigoLy1
— Zyite (@ZyiteGadgets) 14 de abril de 2017